Please join the Workplace English Campaign (WEC) network as a Corporate Supporter which helps us heighten public awareness on the importance of having a good command of English in a workplace environment.
WEC Corporate Supporters will enjoy the following privileges:
- a Certificate of Appreciation to be issued by the Chairman of the Standing Committee on Language Education and Research (SCOLAR);
- priority to receive email alerts for information of WEC activities;
- the right to display the "We support WEC" icon* in your corporate advertisements, promotional leaflets, letterheads, etc.; and
- periodic to participate in WEC promotional programme (if appropriate).
Please download and complete the form. Then send it back to the Office of Workplace English Campaign (OWEC) via fax: 3150 8018.
Enquiries: 3527 0172
- OWEC reserves the right to disallow any Corporate Supporters or any companies/organisations to display or continue to display the "We support WEC" icon on their materials.
- The display of the "We support WEC" icon by Corporate Supporters on their materials signifies their support to WEC. It does not represent WEC's recognition or recommendation of their products or services. If you find any misuse of the "We support WEC" icon, please report it to OWEC. (tel: 3527 0172, email: email@example.com)